LT 005 | Philippe Til – All Around Fitness
Philippe Til is a personal trainer and fitness entrepreneur who draws his approach from a lifetime of experience and education across continents in time tested methodologies and systems.
Philippe’s credentials include being a NASM instructor, StrongFirst Kettlebell Instructor, primitive movement patterns and Pose Method of running through WildFitness in the UK. He is also Indian Club certified under Dr. Ed Thomas and Brett Jones, FMS Certified, and a two-time black belt holder in the martial arts Ninjustsu & Shotokan.
In this episode you will learn:
- Philippe’s journey into health & fitness
- What All Around Fitness Means
- Microgoals vs. Macrogoals
- George Hebert’s Natural Method
- 5 Major Sections of the Natural Method
- Breathing into your lungs vs. diaphragmatic breathing
- Addressing weaknesses & building a foundation
- Arm & Shoulder Movements
- Viewing training as a lifestyle
- A lifelong blueprint
- Women’s Physical Education (Philippe’s next book)
If you enjoyed this episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.