LT 008 | Eric Hinman – Entrepreneur, Ironman, and Fitness Lifestyle Enthusiast
In this episode you will hear from entrepreneur, ironman, and fitness lifestyle enthusiast Eric Hinman. Eric began his professional career as an insurance salesman, launched a mobile technology company and co-founded a gym called Urban Life Athletics in Syracuse, NY.
Along Eric’s journey he became involved in the sport of triathlon and is a 2x Kona Ironman finisher, Lululemon ambassador, and crossfit athlete.
You’ll learn first hand that with hard work, perseverance, and intelligent training anything is possible whether in business or sport.
In this episode you will learn:
- Eric’s journey from insurance salesman to entrepreneur and 2x Kona Ironman Finisher
- How Eric utilized the Maffetone Method to improve his fitness and gain aerobic speed
- Why you need to ‘slow down’ to race fast.
- What it means to be a ‘fat adapted athlete’
- Why training is a lifestyle
- The keys to success in business and sport through steady, consistent training
- and much more!
If you enjoyed this episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.