LT 010 | Fernando Paredes – An Integrated Approach
In episode 010 of the LEO Training Podcast you will hear from from Fernando Paredes. Fernando is a NASM-CPT, CES, PES, FMS and 20 year veteran of the fitness industry. He is a sought after fitness and performance expert in the Philadelphia region.
In 2003, Fernando opened Fusion Fitness Studio, a private training facility in Doylestown, PA, which offers cutting-edge programs and individualized instruction to people of all levels ranging from struggling beginners to serious athletes looking to attain higher levels of performance.
In Episode 009, you heard form Derek Fitzgerald. Derek is trained by Fernando. Last week you heard from the athlete, this week you get to hear from their coach!
Here’s what you will learn in this episode:
- How his injury was a catalyst for him to move into the fitness industry
- Looking at the body from an integrated approach
- Training the body in pieces (parts) vs. training the whole body
- Why rehabilitation is a process
- Why triathletes need to have a resilient strong core
- Where an athlete should feel the effort during their training!
- Building strength with higher rep ranges
- What an endurance athlete needs
- Derek Fitzgerald
- Core comunication
- Moshe Feldenkrais
- Athletic Body in Balance
- Anatomy Trains
It’s easy to review the show and it helps the show grow and reach a new audience. If you enjoyed this episode please take a moment and drop a review in iTunes or Stitcher. Thank you!