LT 013 | Jeff Sokol – Building Durability & Strength
In Episode 13 of the LEO Training Podcast our guest is StrongFirst Team Leader, Jeff Sokol and coach at Elite Sports & Spine in Seattle, WA. Jeff has a diverse background and an incredible story to share on his journey to strength and health. He is one of the most passionate and energetic people I’ve ever met – his enthusiasm for coaching carries over to his clients and the way he leads his life. I was fortunate enough to experience this first hand during a recent trip to Seattle, WA – and so will you during this interview!
Here’s what you will learn:
- Jeff’s journey to strength and becoming a coach
- His roots at Kettlebility
- His training philosophy and why he views himself as a durability coach
- Why 3 + 3 Turkish Get Ups a day keep the doctor away!
- Jeff’s thoughts and views on what the future of gyms and training centers will be
- Jeff’s current training goals and what a typical week of training is for him
- How Jeff applies the StrongFirst principles to his clients who range from retired professional athletes to a 75 year young client!
- and much more
It’s easy to review the show and it helps the show grow and reach a new audience. If you enjoyed this episode please take a moment and drop a review in iTunes or Stitcher. Thank you!