LT 032 | Louka Kurcer – Balancing Flexibility & Strength
In Episode 032 of the LEO Training Podcast I interview Louka Kurcer, SFG II, SFB, FMS and Flexible Steel Instructor.
Louka and I discuss the difference between flexibility and mobility. We also explain why it is important to incorporate both mobility and flexibility into your strength training. Louka explains the value of striking the balance between being flexible and strong.
Here’s what you will learn in this episode:
- Louka’s journey to strength
- Why it’s important to include flexibility work into your training
- Mobility vs. flexibility
- Plan Strong
- How Power to the People Changed Louka’s life
- Louka owns a school, not a gym! (Hardstyle Kettlebell)
- Why it’s important to balance strength and flexibility
- and much more!!