LT 037 | Dr. Ed Wittich – BAT Logic
In Episode 037 of the LEO Training Podcast I interview Dr. Ed Wittich. Dr. Ed Wittich is a doctor of Osteopathy with a Masters in lower limb biomechanics and a passion for what makes people perform at their best, injury free. Ed is BAT Logic’s in-house expert on Sports Medicine, Athlete analysis and Product Innovation. He has worked with numerous Olympic teams as well as top colleges and schools internationally, he is also a contributor to international rowing publications and conferences and consults with teams and athletes around the world.
Here is what you will learn in this episode:
- Dr. Ed Wittich’s background and education in Osteopathy and lower limb biomechanics.
- Overview of rowing equipment and how it’s changed
- Special considerations for different demographics of rowers
- How BAT Logic helps athletes to stabilize and prevent injury
- Where does rowing stand in currently understanding causes and injury rehab?
- and much more!