LT 102 | Brett Bartholomew – The Art of Coaching
Subscribe & Review on : Apple Podcasts | Stitcher
Be sure to check out Brett’s brand new online course
- P. 88 Why is conflict management and not conflict itself usually the problem and what tools can coaches employ to strengthen this skill set?
- P. 96 How did you come up with the idea to group athlete personalities into archetypes and have you personally coached each archetype profile? What’s been the most challenging? The most fun?
- P. 220 | 13 Coaching Mistakes to Avoid | Which mistakes do you see young coaches make most often?
- 5/1/18, 11:27 PM “Training great athletes does not automatically make you a great coach. Too many undervalue working with novices, youth and those that are challenged in a myriad of other ways. True experience comes from exposure that is multifaceted.” – Brett Bartholomew | Twitter
- What led you to create the “Art of Coaching” online course? How is this different than what is currently out there and how will it helps coaches become better at their craft?
- More on the new course Bought In