LT 002 | Michael D’Eredita – A Systems Approach
Michael D’Eredita is the High Performance Director for the Portugese National Rowing Team and is also the inventor of Veda, a dynamic rowing machine that brings the experience of rowing on the water on land.
Mike also holds a PhD in Cognitive Psychology with a focus on Human Performance Expertise. He has coached in the US, Finland, and currently in Portugal.
Here’s what you will hear in this fantastic episode:
- Mike’s entry point into the sport of rowing
- The academic side of the sport
- Coaching at Finland & Portugal
- Words of Wisdom from 3x Olympic Champion Pertti Karppinen
- Avizacqua Center
- The mental side to high performance
- and much more!
If you enjoyed this episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.