LT 003 | Phil Scarito – A Student of Strength
Phil Scarito is one of twelve Master StrongFirst Instructors worldwide. Phil travels the world and teaches the StrongFirst curriculum in kettlebell, bodyweight, and barbell.
Phil also owns and operates DV8 Fitness which is based out of King of Prussia, PA. Phil has trained under Pavel Tsatsouline since 2006. He has also trained under Dr. Ed Thomas learning the ancient art of Indian Club Swinging.
In this episode you will learn:
- Phil’s journey into strength
- What it means to be a student of strength
- Importance of focusing on the fundamentals
- Why lifting is a behavior
- Why your set up is your first rep
- The Godfather of ALL Lifts
- Why the deadlift is the most efficient way to pick up weight
- The StrongFirst Curriculum: bodyweight, kettlebell, and barbell
- Indian Clubs
- and much more!
If you enjoyed this episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.
Upcoming Events Phil will be instructing